Terms & Conditions
Important: Effective May 30, 2009 we will no longer offer free replacements for products more than 3 months (90 days) from date of purchase. If a product suffers damage beyond that point, we cannot consider it to be a manufacturing defect, but a wear-and-tear problem.
No returns will be accepted without prior authorization by phone.
No replacements can be sent until after defective products are returned to Quality Time for inspection.
Returned merchandise must be CLEAN and unused. Any returned bedding in less than clean condition or which has been laundered will not be examined, repaired, replaced, or credited, but will be sent directly back to the customer at their own expense.
Defective merchandise includes but is not limited to:
- Badly sized product.
- Product that has been sewn improperly (stitching coming out, raw edges exposed, etc).
- Product that does not conform to the order – missing options, wrong fabric/style, etc.
Defective merchandise does NOT include:
- Product that shrinks, fades, becomes splotchy, etc, due to improper laundering.
- Product that suffers damage due to wear and tear.
- Product that suffers pilling.
A 25% re-stocking fee is charged on all returned merchandise.